Monday, January 23, 2012

It's confirmed!

It was meant to be.

We got the last time slot the Wedding Pavilion had that day... 7:30pm - the one I wanted! We wanted to reserve Tamu Tamu Courtyard, but it is only available 2 hours after the Animal Kingdom closes, which happens to be 8:30pm. It's perfect! Michael and I are so excited!!! We'll turn in our room-block info tonight and as soon as it's approved, we will get our contract and everything will be finalized. I feel like the angels are singing.
The Wedding Pavilion

Tamu Tamu Courtyard

Now Michael and I are working on our invitations. There's a lot of information that our guests need to know, it's going to be a bit of a challenge delivering it in your average invite. We've been throwing around some ideas, which I'm pretty excited about. I mean we're both graphic designers, we should be able to figure this out! The Save the Dates are ready to be sent to the printers. They're so pretty!!! I can't wait to send them.

No comments:

Post a Comment